We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaside Lodging

Which Seaside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
168 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Seaside Lodging

We're looking for an inexpensive place to stay in Seaside for one night in July for four adults and one kid. Suggestions please.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaside Lodging

While waiting, you can select "Hotels", left hand column, for a list, some prices, ratings. See that page's left hand column, you can parse further, including price range desired. Some lodgings might require a two night stay in high season.

Edited: 3:28 pm, January 17, 2012
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
168 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaside Lodging

Thanks Voyaging! I started with those hotels. The two night stay is going to be the killer. We're just staying there overnight on our way to Lincoln City. We may be picking another town.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,887 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaside Lodging

Seaside should have a variety of lodging that accepts one night stays in summer. in general, Cannon Beach is the only town on the coast that requires two or even three night stays.

There is a Microtel that runs just over $100 in summer and a Motel 6 that is just under $100 and of course both accept one night stays.

Or are you trying to find something on the beach? That will be more $$ in summer.

What do you call "inexpensive", UofTXChick?

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
168 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaside Lodging

We're splitting it with another family, and we'll be arriving after midnight so inexpensive is about $100 total. We're paying quite a bit more for our lodging for the five night stay (about $150 a night per family) in Lincoln City. I will check the Microtel and the Motel 6. Being near the beach isn't important since it's just an overnight.

Thanks!

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaside Lodging

Seaside a little over 2 hours to Lincoln City. Not sure why you are traveling till after midnight to get there. Perhaps you plan the day in Seaside.

Edited: 7:01 pm, January 17, 2012
Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaside Lodging

To be clear, I said "some" and "might"...

I'm unclear why Lincoln City; I'd choose Newport in a heartbeat if it fits your other, unstated, plans.

Newport, OR

http://discovernewport.com/

www.aquarium.org

Yachats/Cape Perpetua

fs.fed.us/r6/…

Edited: 7:20 pm, January 17, 2012
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
168 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seaside Lodging

We're driving from Wenatchee, WA and leaving after a friend gets off work (about a six hour drive). We're staying the night in Seaside and will be moving onto Lincoln City the next day (and seeing the sites between Seaside and Lincoln City). Our friends that are familiar with the Oregon coast recommended Lincoln City. We will be making it to Newport and Yachats as part of trip. Thanks all for the help!

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seaside Lodging

might want to check out

http://seaside-tradewinds.com/index.htm

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,013 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seaside Lodging

I've stayed at the Microtel before, about 3 years ago. Their suites are pretty good and they have a full hot breakfast.

Level Contributor
34,991 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Seaside Lodging

Check out Sandy Cove Inn, Tides by the Sea or Lanai @ The Cove. These properties are located by Ave U, a very scenic area of Seaside. Let me know if you would like dining recs, we have several favorites here! :)