We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

Which Seaside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
34,739 posts
895 reviews
Save Topic
McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

We had a very nice dinner tonight at McKeown's in the Gilbert District of Seaside tonight. The restaurant has been remodeled and is gorgeous! The decor reminded me of Lark's in Ashland at the Ashland Springs Hotel, very spacious with lots of plants. I had the Seafood Fettucini that was really good with lots of salmon, prawns and crab. They also have a nice Sunday brunch. :)

Arizona
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

I love McKeown's food but we've always gotten terrible service there. I mean, REALLY terrible. Last time we walked out of a totally empty restaurant after an hour of waiting for our food. It is so good though, I always want to try again. Maybe they have new management to go along with the new decor?!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

One of my wine suppliers is the owners sister. Not sure if I will say anything about a night of slow service.....if the moment arises, I will.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

I've always had the same trouble with the service. Save I think once ;). I have eaten there 4 times I think.

seattle
Level Contributor
187 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

I ate here along with 4 friends in mid- August. We had a great meal and great service. We had drinks and steaks and loved it. It was pretty reasonable too. This was my first time, so can't comment on how it was before the remodel. We arrived fairly close to closing time, and we were still treated with great attention and did not feel rushed. I would highly recommend.

5. Re: McKeown's Has Been Remodeled!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2010