We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

Silverdale...
1 post
Save Topic
Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

How far is it from the Clackamas Mall to the Washington Square Mall and what is the easiest route to go?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

https://goo.gl/maps/5wNTd

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,118 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

Don't drive it during commute hours . . .

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,150 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

The link jasone gave you is good. There are several ways to go, so it depends on your preference really. All are easy, but if you are not familiar with Portland you may want to avoid the route of 84 to 26 only because the merging confuses some people. If you go 205 to I-5 to 217 it is super easy. Many of us drive the roads around here at all times of the day without issues. Now if there is an accident, then obviously that changes things, but no reason to needlessly worry:) Enjoy your time here!

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

If you go 205 to I-5 to 217 it is super easy>>> i would guess its about 20 or so miles

5. Re: Distance between Clackamas Mall and Washington Square Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 20, 2015