We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to All!

NewJersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks to All!

Thank you for all of your advice. We are going to take the Amtrack from Seattle to Portland and drive to Cannon Beach for a few days., and then to Vancouver for a couple of days before returning. Everyone's advice helped me to focus on what to plan. I have a feeling that I am going to fall in love with Oregon. Thanks again.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,110 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks to All!

Hi, glad you were able to get help from the forums, I always thought this was the best source for info..the locals really know what they are talking about. Even though we lived in Portland, I counted on these forums for a lot of advice..

My son visited us in Portland at Christmas and took Amtrack to Seattle and back..he had a very nice trip, the trains were on time and comfortable.

You are right most likely, you WILL fall in love with Oregon :)

Medina, WA
Level Contributor
400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks to All!

We are going in June to Portland by Amtrak. I will be sure to post my experience on the train. Enjoy Cannon Beach. It's a wonderful area.

3. Re: Thanks to All!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 31, 2009