We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park & Fly Airport Hotel

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Park & Fly Airport Hotel

Anyone have any suggestions on this? I normaly use Hotwire or Priceline, but we need to leave our car for eleven days. We also need a shuttle to and from the airport.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park & Fly Airport Hotel

I have stayed at the Shilo by Portland airport in the past. They have a reasonable park and fly package. The shuttle was quick - since we had to leave very early in the morning we let the desk know when we wanted to leave and the shuttle was ready for us. We called when we got back to PDX from a courtesy phone and they came to pick us up quickly.

It's an "ok" hotel - nothing fancy. Room was clean The pool was nice for the kids. I would stay there again if I needed the same services.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,042 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park & Fly Airport Hotel

fiveforefun, not sure when you used it last but we used in July for our trip to Maui and it was beautiful. The staff was great and the rooms were very new looking and huge. The bathroom alone was massive. Great when there is 4 people in the room. We highly recommend it and will use it again for our parknfly needs. They are very close to the airport so you get there quick but once inside we didn't hear plane one. Nice breakfast too.

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park & Fly Airport Hotel

We used Hampton Inn the last two times for park n fly. Its about $100 (at least for our family of 4) and you can leave you car up to 14 days I believe. Very close to the airport which is convenient if you get home later in the day. Breakfast bar is nice and employees are friendly.

4. Re: Park & Fly Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 24, 2009