We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?Best Coffee Joint in Medford?

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
?Best Coffee Joint in Medford?

I'm looking for your recommendation for the best coffee spot in Medford. By "best", I am referring to a combination of excellent coffee & ambiance. I tend to lean toward the "funky" side.

Thank you.

medford oregon
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ?Best Coffee Joint in Medford?

Well, not quite in Medford, but Good Bean in Jacksonville on Oregon Street is our favorite for quiet/funky/good drinks and bites.

Medford Oregon
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ?Best Coffee Joint in Medford?

What your describing would be better found in Ashland, about 7 miles south. However Melellos coffee is amazing coffee though the crowd can be somewhat fast moving due to the location. Come to think of it, I can't think of any great coffee shops here. The coffeeshop above Bloomsbury books in Ashland sounds like what you are looking for though!

3. Re: ?Best Coffee Joint in Medford?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 01, 2010