We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spindrift inn in manzanita

Kansas
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
spindrift inn in manzanita

no reviews for this place on the site....does anyone have any thoughts about it.....cleanliness, etc.....

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,038 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

mistletoe--LOL! Trust me, she isn't getting any sympathy from me either! Two more days til we leave for France:) BTW, I have a reservation at Le Florimond for dinner one night, thanks to you.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

Crossing my fingers on Le Florimond for you, Mtngrl. Ordinarily, I wouldn't recommend a restaurant I hadn't been to in almost three years, whether in Paris or Portland. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,038 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

mistletoe--LOL! I wish everyone were so honest with their comments. I knew your trip was a couple years ago, but more recent comments rave about it as well.

14. Re: spindrift inn in manzanita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Manzanita