We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

Which Lincoln City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

Anybody rented at this property? Sounds/looks good, but I cannot find any reviews or feedback from renters?

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

Lincoln City would not be my favored location on the OR coast. Are you committed to this property? If not, tell us your itinerary and let us help you plan.

I just read one of your earlier posts and know you have been on the coast before. Have you considered, for example, Newport? Yachats? I'm thinking of your earlier stated wish to be ocean front...

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

We have stayed at other towns on the coast, but chose Lincoln City due to it being kind of in the middle for day trips. Also, first priority it to be oceanfront. Do you have any knowledge of this property?

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

No, sorry, don't know the property.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,888 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

I'm not familiar with it; there are sooo many condos in Lincoln City! It was built in 2008 I believe, so is quite new. I found this photo of it from the beach. I assume there are stairs somewhere?

integritystructuresllc.com/p_PacificWindsLin…

Round Rock TX
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

We’ve stayed a few times at the “Shared dreams” unit at the Pacific Winds Condos in Lincoln City 3 times. Upon our first stay we stood on the balcony and took in the breath taking view of the beach. We both agreed that there was no restaurant that would come close to the encompassing view of the coast and the romantic setting. The kitchen is a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, Wolf Range, Sub 0 fridge, Sonora IR grill etc….. In short order our next stop was shopping for all the tasty foods and beverages that we like to indulge in. You'll immediate feel like you at home but with a breath taking view.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

Does this place have beach access? Thanks

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

micsue, you are so close, you might consider Yachats and the Overleaf Lodge or Fireside Motel; sister properties, next to each other, fantastic oceanfront (and trail) location, just north of Cape Perpetua.

8. Re: Pacific Winds/Blue Pacific Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 am, March 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln City