We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner in Lincoln City

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving dinner in Lincoln City

Myself, my daughter 7 years old and my mother will be in Lincoln City for Thanksgiving. Where should we eat?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
44,418 posts
1,108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in Lincoln City

Hi Abigailsmom ~ what kind of T'giving dinner are you looking for? An all-you-can-eat buffet .... an upscale, fancier dining experience .... or ? Do you want in L.City or are you willing to drive a bit?

I'm not 100% familiar with L.City restaurants, but the local paper runs ads for Thanksgiving dinner a few weeks before, so could check those for you as the date nears.

p.s. What a wonderful name Abigail is :-)

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in Lincoln City

Well, now that I have to think about it we are more upscale then buffet when it comes to a t-day meal.

3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in Lincoln City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln City