We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zeppos restarant

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
zeppos restarant

have some friends taking us to dinner here and the reviews are less then exciting -- has anyone eaten here?? ---------opinions please

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: zeppos restarant

Been there once, but that was within a year of when they opened, so things might have improved. If your friends can be talked into it, I think you'd prefer Tucci, just around the corner from Zeppo.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zeppos restarant

thanks but i cant do that -- its his treat and he is picking the restaurant -- he is a bit of a gourmet so im surprised he is picking a restaurant that has had some less then favorable reviews on this board

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zeppos restarant

<<thanks but i cant do that -- its his treat and he is picking the restaurant -- he is a bit of a gourmet so im surprised he is picking a restaurant that has had some less then favorable reviews on this board>

Ah, just remember, not everyone who claims to be a gourmet knows food. Many simply want to *think* that they do.

So, how was the dinner?

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: zeppos restarant

PDXWineauxs

So, how was the dinner?>>

dnot know yet -- dinner isnt til 4/11

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: zeppos restarant

well tonites the nite --- will report back tomorrow

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: zeppos restarant

had a 6:30 res with another couple -- seated on time=restaurant was full = professional service -- attentive and yet gave us time to talk and catch up on each others news ---- food was very good and portions were good sized----------------no rushing- no hurry to turn the table over--- i would recommend the place to anyone in the area and we will eat there again

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: zeppos restarant

I think it is a good place too..lots of outdoor tables in nice weather as well. Tucci is really nice too but it is a tad more expensive than Zeppos.

8. Re: zeppos restarant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lake Oswego
More Lake Oswego Topics