We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal Wood Lodge

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
81 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal Wood Lodge

We are considering staying here on a visit to Crater Lake Park. They serve both breakfast and dinner with your stay. Has anyone stayed here? How are the rooms and the food?

Moore Park
Playgrounds, Parks, Biking Trails
The Favell Museum
History Museums, Specialty Museums
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
19 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal Wood Lodge

Hi - - did you stay at Crystal Wood Lodge, yet? Just wondered what your feedback is. We wil be there three nights in the middle of August. Can't find any reviews on Tripadvisor so far.

Thanks.

oregon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal Wood Lodge

HEY, just so you know the Crystal Wood Lodge is a great place to stay... I mean a great place! The food is absolutley wonderfull and the people that are there realy care about service... My wife and i stayed there and were so impressed with every thing we are going to go back once a year, to relive all the wonderfull things to do in and around the "30 mile club" area", I give this place a 5 STAR rating!!! espesialy the people!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
81 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal Wood Lodge

Thanks countryman, for the recommendation. We've had to delay our trip to late September, but now will definitely plan to stay at crystal wood when we tour crater lake.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
81 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crystal Wood Lodge

Well we finally finished our trip and we did stay here for one night. The rooms are on the small side, but clean and cozy. If you are slightly allergic to dog hair/dander you might want to skip this place, my husband got kinda stuffy in the nose. The dinner is a full meal, we weren't crazy about the entree, but the appetizers, salad and dessert were excellent that night. The breakfast was delicious and cooked to order. The grounds are lovely for strolling, they also have a canoe available. The hot tub is avaialble anytime. I think during the off season you have to cook your own breakfast.

When we stayed there were only two other couples, each with a dog. If all seven rroms were booked it would be fairly noisy and maybe feel crowded. We had a pleasant visit.