We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skamania Lodge

Which Hood River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Skamania Lodge

I know Skamania Lodge is not exactly in Oregon, but since most of the questions about the Gorge get posted here, thought I would post this information here.

Looks like Travel Zoo is at it again. Skamania Lodge is offering a deal on the forest view rooms, $99 a night, not including the resort fee and taxes. Good news, it is good for any day of the week, and the offer is good for travel through the end of February, but you have to book by the end of next week.

Click on the below for all the details.

hotels.travelzoo.com/lodging-hotels/474531

Since I know we are all always looking for a good deal (i.e. Oregon Garden Resort), I thought I would pass this on.

1. Re: Skamania Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:32 am, October 12, 2009