We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to pack

Which Gold Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chiloquin, Oregon
2 posts
Save Topic
what to pack

what should I pack for a one week stay at Gold Beach

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,864 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to pack

That's a long time for just Gold Beach. What time of year will you be there? During the warm months, the jetboat up the Rogue will take care of one day. What did you have planned for the rest of the time (other than beachcombing and relaxing)?

During the summer, all you need are pants (long or short), t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts and windbreakers. And, if you're staying somewhere that has a washer and dryer, you only need a few days worth of clothing.

I've never been to the Tu Tu Tun lodge, so don't know if they have a dress code for dinner. Even if they do I doubt you need more than a nice collared shirt or blouse with clean pants in the summer.

Chiloquin, Oregon
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what to pack

great, thank you ....

soulfuldevi

3. Re: what to pack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, September 22, 2014