We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tu Tu Tun Lodge in winter

Fortuna, ca
Level Contributor
6 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Tu Tu Tun Lodge in winter

I am trying to book a king room here in March. No one is answering the phone. I know they don't do dinner during this month. Does anyone know if there is any food available? Also do all rooms have refrigerators, that would solve our breakfast issue? thanks

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tu Tu Tun Lodge in winter

Yes, they don't do dinners during the off-season, but I believe they still do breakfasts. And they're good breakfasts. Not sure about refrigerators in all rooms; we were in a suite, which had a full kitchen. A kitchen might be a good idea for you too, except that you'd probably like the location of the king room better. Tu Tu Tun is a great place, but I imagine it would be a hassle having to get in the car and drive for lunch and dinner.

2. Re: Tu Tu Tun Lodge in winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, August 11, 2009