We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hourly bike rental for river trail

Which Eugene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hourly bike rental for river trail

My family and I will be visiting Eugene in September and one of the things we want to do is ride on the bike trail along the river. We don't want all day or even everyday. It will probably be more like 2-3 hours at a time on different days. We have two children that just are not used to long bike rides.

Is there a place along or near the trail that rents bikes by the hour? I saw on the Valley River Inn website that they rent bikes but is that only for hotel guests?

Thanks.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,474 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hourly bike rental for river trail

https://www.google.com/#q=bicycle+rentals+eugene+oregon

There are several bike shops in Eugene, none of them very far from the river. Paul's Way of Life gets the most publicity, but any of the others could work for you as well. I'm not a cyclist, so can't tell you which one is best. Once on the river bike paths you'll find there are a couple of bike and pedestrian bridges that allow you to do loops over the river of various distances.

2. Re: Hourly bike rental for river trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 22, 2015