We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

Which Eugene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newington...
Level Contributor
405 posts
Save Topic
Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

Anyone stay here? Pros cons?

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

Yup, but it's been 5 years! Had a 5 am flight out of Eugene and it's close (about as close as you could get at the time) to EUG. The room was clean and the front desk folks nice, but the only thing smaller than the parking spots are the rooms!!! I'm talking TINY!

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,716 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

You'd have to tell me more about yourself and your preferences. Female, traveling alone? Budget?

In general the better motel locations are on the east side of Willamette, mostly along Franklin. We normally don't recommend motels along West 6th or along #99 between downtown and the airport.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,853 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

It's an old motel - thus the small rooms and parking ;-) The area is "okay", not wonderful, in my opinion.

4. Re: Americas best vaule Inn, Eugene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 17, 2012