We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attn Sillybilly or Imagist

Which Bend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Attn Sillybilly or Imagist

We are headed to Sunriver this weekend. Our plans have changed a bit and DD and I are going earlier than the rest of the extended family. Right now we have Sunday afternoon/evening free. Is there anything going on in town that day, maybe around Drake Park or something? Also, any suggestions of casual places for dinner. DD is 15, so keep that in mind, lol! We don't care for fast food, and usually hit Deschutes, but thought maybe there was something else we were missing that would fit the bill.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Attn Sillybilly or Imagist

Scarlett--A good time to go would be right after kids go back to school. It would be a lot less crowded, yet the road will still be open. LOL...the road you were on yesterday is nothing compared to these drop offs! And the one you were on made me nervous, lol! The rim drive...literally where the pavement ends is the edge of the lane...no room to paint a white stripe even. and at the edge of the pavement it drops almost straight down! I think a valium or something before that drive might be good:D

22. Re: Attn Sillybilly or Imagist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 15, 2009