We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

Eureka, CA
Level Contributor
311 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

Planning a 2-night trip to Bend, no children, no pets, seeking quality lodging with good dining either on premises or within no more than a 1/4 mile walk. Any recommendations?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

If budget is not a concern this is easy: stay at the Oxford in Downtown Bend. You'll have so many restaurant choices that you'll want to extend your trip!

There is a restaurant on the premises, 10 Below. I've dined there for happy hour and I liked it. Off the top of my head, the following are within a few blocks and an easy walk: Brickhouse, Barrio, Drake, Jackalope, 900 Wall, Pine Tavern, Noi, Five Fusion, and (last but not least because it's my favorite) Zydeco.

Also good but more casual in the area are Deschutes Brewery Pub, Brother Jon's Alehouse, Pizza Mondo, Bend Burger Company, Sweet Shanghai, Amanda's, BBC, Alpenglow (breakfast & lunch), Cafe Sintra (breakfast & lunch), and La Magie.

Eureka, CA
Level Contributor
311 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

What an abundance! Thank you for the time you took to document them all.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
9 posts
710 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

Where did you end up staying? I wish there were more / better lodging options close to downtown Bend. Bend has lots of lodging, just most of it isn't close to the best restaurants. There are a couple of expensive options, and a couple of places...I'd never stay. So I'm curious what you decided.

4. Re: Best Bend Lodging w/Fine Dining within Short Walk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 02, 2014