We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A spa day for my daughter

Which Bend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
105 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
A spa day for my daughter

My daughter just moved up to Bend, Or and has been through a very rough time prior to the move and I would love to treat her to a wonderful massage @ a relaxing spa. Any suggestions from locals there in Bend? Thank you,

Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A spa day for my daughter

I like Jinsei spa. My SIL goes to Spa W all the time and loves it. Both are pretty popular in general so she would probably have a fabulous time at either place.

What a thoughtful gesture! I hope the rest of her transition goes more smoothly.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
105 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A spa day for my daughter

Thank you so much for your response, I will look into both..

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
105 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A spa day for my daughter

Just a quick question, which of the two spas has the most relaxing atmosphere? They both sound wonderful, but some spa's can have a more stiff feeling than another.. which would you prefer on feel of the spa? Thanks again

Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A spa day for my daughter

I've never been to Spa W so I can't speak to the experience there.

Jinsei has a very laid back style and the decorations are Asian. I always use the steam room before a massage and am usually the only one there due to timing of appts. It's a smaller spa. Jacques (sp?) does a great job and it's a quiet and restful environment.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
105 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A spa day for my daughter

Thank you again for your input..

6. Re: A spa day for my daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 27, 2012