We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current gas prices in bend

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
765 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
current gas prices in bend

Hi everyone in the Bend area! My son and husband are planning a boys trip out to Bend next weekend and I was wondering what gas is going for now. We usually fuel up at our local Costco- does the Bend costco have a gas station? I know the prices fluctuate daily but I just want to get a ball park idea to budget. Thanks in advance!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: current gas prices in bend

Thanks, Oregonroadtripper! Unfortunately looks like we will miss out this time since Friday is private. All the kids are heading the opposite direction on Saturday for a week at Grandma's house. (Yippee!!)

Maybe next time, or September in Sheridan! I think it would be fun to take him to watch some time. He's 12 but classifies himself as an "evil genius" and is quite the science and math freak as well. He's hooked on Lego, model trains, and robots already... rockets seem like the next logical step I guess!

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
765 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: current gas prices in bend

LOL!!! My son was on a Lego robotics team. Maybe we will see you in Sheridan- same Blue Dodge minivan!

13. Re: current gas prices in bend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 09, 2009