We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest Movie Theater...

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nicest Movie Theater...

We will be in Tulsa for the weekend and was curious what the nicest movie theater is? We live in Moore and usually go to the Warren Theater which has the balcony seating and directors suite... Is there anything like this in Tulsa?

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,043 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest Movie Theater...

I don't know of any movie theaters in Tulsa as nice as the Warren, but bumping this in hopes someone from Tulsa sees this and knows the answer. Most of the movie theaters I've been to in Tulsa are just OK.

Tulsa, OK
Destination Expert
for Tulsa
Level Contributor
205 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest Movie Theater...

The high-end theater craze hasn't really hit Tulsa yet. The nicest is the AMC Southroads 20 at 41st & Yale, which has those reclining seats. Be sure to make reservations in advance if you're going to a popular movie.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
24 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest Movie Theater...

There are countless theaters but none that nice. We go to Cinemark on 71st just west of HWY 169. They do have the Imax too.

Tulsa also has a dollar theater (69th and Memorial) where you can watch movies just before they come out on DVD for $1 during the day and something like $1.5 in the evening. It is ran down as you would expect but fine for a family outing. I take my young kids there all the time to catch a kid's movie on the bigscreen.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
14 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicest Movie Theater...

Brand new Warren Theater in Broken Arrow. Cinemark in Tulsa near Hwy 169 and 71st St.

5. Re: Nicest Movie Theater...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, February 28, 2016