We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garth Brooks

Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Garth Brooks

Ok this is going to sound REALLY dumb. I'm a HUGE Garth Brooks fan and know he lives in Tulsa somewhere. Is there anyway you could like get to ride by his house or does he live in a gated community or something.

Dallas
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Garth Brooks

You can view pics of his house at http://flickr.com/photos/roadhunter/87389618/

Camaillo, CA
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Garth Brooks

anyone know what kind of car garth and trisha drive

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Garth Brooks

He was driving a ford quad cab pickup when I saw him with his girls. and he lives out off of hwy 20 by keetonville hill towards claremore. super nice guy btw

Camaillo, CA
3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Garth Brooks

thanks for the response...Garth and Trisha always say how conservative they are...(well Trisha always says that)...

Just wondered what they drove around town..

What about Trisha? does she drive a truck also?

Owasso,ok
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Garth Brooks

What is really funny about all of these replies is that not a single one knows any facts, not one! First, Garth bought 2400 acres of the old Oxley ranch, just2 miles outside of the OWASSO city limits. His property line starts at the corner of 106th st north and 209th st. The several ponds that are right at the fenceline on 209th st, about 1/2 mile south, were two of the best in the area, I used to sneak on to them for years when Oxley owned it, onley to be ran off by Doc Barnes on his 4 wheeler. The man made lake was under construction at the time and mostly dry when my father, my uncle, and I were "pond hopping" one day and I shot my first duck. I remember the earthin dam on the south end of the valley to be well over 50-60 ft high and building higher. Garth is in the town of Owasso all the time, he seems to be very fond of Atwoods. He and Trish shopped all the time, and I met them several times(4 or 5) in Albertsons, before it closed. Now they shop at the new Reasors, on 116th st n. and hghy 169, my wife is a ecm their and see's and talks to them when they are in there, alot, as do I if Im in there. His daughters soccer coach had a private field under lights beside his house a few years ago, at which he also coached my sons team. As the girls were finishing, the boys were showing up. One day was his daughters birthday, at which they brought in large tables, and about 50 or more Mazzio's pizza's and fed both teams, and he signed autographs, or anything for over two hours. After that we shot hoops in the coaches driveway while waitin or droppin off our kids many times. Seeing him at Wal-Mart with all three girls in tow with their arms full, and him telling them they dont need all of those, to put a few back. Just like a typical dad, Seeing him one day ridin his horse alone down the fenceline, and turnin around and talkin to him for 15 minutes. His oldest daughter is the goalie for the jv. girls high scool soccer team. He's at the games. Garth Brooks is an Owassan, and you can see his hous if you know where to look from, cut out the lies, he doesnt live in south Tulsa, he lives in Owasso, and were proud to have him!!!!

Camaillo, CA
3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Garth Brooks

Thanks for the post about Garth. I love Garth and Trisha and just wish them all the happiness in the world. I am really sick about how the tabloids are always being mean to trisha....about how she looks pregnant at the acm awards show. why are people so mean?

I am glad that Garth and Trisha seem to be able to lead a normal life in Owassa.....

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Garth Brooks

BigAl,

It seems your correct, he does live in Owasso. One of the news channels did a story on a large estate being built south of Tulsa and it was reported to be his.

Obviously that was not correct.

Mike in Tulsa

tulsa
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Garth Brooks

Mike and Big Al,

You were both correct, Garth did live south of Tulsa when he first moved back to the Tulsa area. He had the Flyin' B Ranch that was south of Glenpool on HWY 75 but, it burnt down. That is when he moved to Sandy's neck of the woods. Everyone should know the facts before putting others down.

Level Contributor
78 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Garth Brooks

Additional Garth trivia -

He once played at our frat party when I was a senior at OSU. My wife of 20 years and I sat on the floor with about 20 other couples and listened to him just pick the guitar and sing romantic ballads. Wish I would have recorded that night. Funny thing was we attempted to get a friend of mine, who happens to now be our director of Athletic giving at Oklahoma State, to play instead and had to "settle" for just some country bar bouncer named Garth. Who knew...

I've seen him in Tulsa a few times. Good people.

20. Re: Garth Brooks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tulsa