I'll be visiting Tulsa in early December and want to take a day to do a driving tour. I want to know if this would be the quickest route and if you think the weather will cooperate. I'm from the west coast and not used to real weather. Here's the Itinerary:
1) Golden Driller at the fairgrounds in Tulsa
2) Liquid Life Bottle just off of Hwy 44
3) Take 44 toward Big Cabin to see the Giant Indian on 69
4) Stay on 44 to Vinita to the one time Biggest McDonalds
5) Cut over on 60 to Nowata to see the Bowling Ball Fence
6) South on 169 with a stop in Oologah to see the Large Cow
Return to Tulsa.
I appreciate your opinions since I'm not familiar with the area or driving speeds. I'll have my 4 young-adult children with me who live in Tulsa.