We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days...

Texas
Level Contributor
600 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
3 days...

We have limited time in OKC and trying to decide between the zoo and the Cowboy Heritage museum for our last day. Kids are 13 and 10. We are from Dallas and have visited both the Dallas and Fort Worth zoos many times. I went to the Cowboy museum as a kid myself, but barely remember the exhibits and I'm sure it's changed since the 70's. Any local feedback is appreciated.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days...

I would do the zoo. More for children those ages.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days...

Agree with modcon.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
955 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days...

You might think about the Science Museum. It's next door to the zoo. We just took our niece and nephew (10 & 13) and they both had a blast.

I would not recommend the Cowboy Museum for kids that age, they might be bored.

oklahoma city
Level Contributor
78 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days...

I second the science museum/zoo combination. You might also consider riversport adventures in the boathouse area, depending on the thrill level you are looking for. Enjoy your stay.

5. Re: 3 days...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 02, 2016