We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting El Reno from OKC

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visiting El Reno from OKC

My husband is flying into OKC for a couple of days in May to check out the area, and visit the Canadian Valley Tech School in El Reno. He won't be renting a car, so I am wondering where you guys recommend that he stay that is also economical. I am also curious what the best method will be for him to get to and from El Reno in the evening? I am assuming taxi, but wanted to make sure.

As a side note, I noticed that the area has a lot of short term wind turbine tech programs. Does anyone have insight into the Canadian Valley program, or ones like it? Thank you for all the help!

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting El Reno from OKC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting El Reno from OKC

Not sure what economical means to you so if you could give us a bit more info, we could help you further. I think renting a car would be much less expensive than taking a taxi all the way to El Reno. It's a fairly long distance, aprox 40 miles. If he only rented a car for just that day I think you would come out financially ahead.

BigDave

oklahoma city
Level Contributor
76 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting El Reno from OKC

I would agree that renting a car is your best option for El Reno - seems a bit far for a taxi. If renting a car isn't an option, I would check out the bus schedule. It's got to be cheaper than a taxi, but I am not familiar with the routes.

4. Re: Visiting El Reno from OKC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 pm, June 19, 2013