We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
8 helpful votes
Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

Hi,

I'll be coming in Easter weekend to pick my daughter up from farrier school. We are looking for a good place to go for Easter Brunch. We are looking for a buffet type of brunch. There is an older thread on here from a few years ago, but the places listed were more fixed menu items. Does anyone know of a good place in the Norman/Oklahoma City area?

Thanks!

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
41 reviews
50 helpful votes
1. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

I've searched the web and the only place that I've found that is advertising an Easter buffet is the Skirvin Hotel. Not sure what your looking to spend, it's $49.95 for adults. The Skirvin is an absolutely beautiful hotel and I'm sure it would be a fantastic buffet. Good luck and have fun

BigDave

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
133 reviews
65 helpful votes
2. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

there aren't many brunch buffets in the OKC area, and most of them are at hotels (The Renaissance has a breakfast buffet as well as the Skirvin.)

I thought I heard there was a Sunday Brunch in Edmond at

Lottinvilles Restaurant and Bar (405) 341-2244 West Edmond, 801 Signal Ridge Dr, Edmond, OK 73013

lottinvillesrestaurant.com

urbanspoon.com/r/46/500910/restaurant/Oklaho…

Their website also shows a brunch, but they don't indicate it is a buffet, although the urbanspoon reviews indicate it is.

The Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum has a restaurant with a Sunday Brunch Buffet

nationalcowboymuseum.org/info/DiningonPersim…

Other than those, the only other places I can think of would be the buffet restaurants (which I don't recommend...)

:)

Edited: 3:56 pm, March 16, 2012
Lawton, OK
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

There is a really nice place called Ingrid's Kitchen that is offering an Easter Brunch Buffet. Their address is 3701 North Youngs Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73112 and their phone number is (405) 946-8444. They also have a web site at http://www.ingridskitchen.com. I hope this helps.

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

Thank you, the only things I've been able to find that were actual buffet is the Zoo (thinking tons of small children with an egg hunt etc.) and the Cowboy Museum which we are seriously considering. It sounds pretty basic, and my daughter has already seen the museum (but I haven't:), but I thought it might be interesting. I'll check out Ingrids. Thanks again!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
768 posts
5. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

I just spoke with the Waterford Marriott hotel and was told they will have an Easter brunch buffet.

I didn't think about asking if reservations are necessary, but I would guess they are. Here's the number:405) 848-4782 in case you want additional information.

I hope you enjoy your time in Oklahoma.

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
8 helpful votes
6. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

Thank you, I checked out their website and brunch details and it looks beautiful. I did make reservations this morning at the Cowboy Museum. I think I'll enjoy seeing it, as my time is so limited there. We're going to check out Ingrids... not for brunch but maybe for a rueben and some bread to take home on our last day:) Thanks everyone for ur suggestions. It was very helpful and I appreciate it!

Jenn

7. Re: Easter Brunch Buffet in Oklahoma City Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Oklahoma City