We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toby Keith��s "I Love This Bar & Grill" in OKC Bricktown...

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
17 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Toby Keith��s "I Love This Bar & Grill" in OKC Bricktown...

Does anybody know if Toby Keith��s new restaurant in Bricktown has already opened and if not, when the opening day will be?

moore,oklahoma
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Toby Keith��s "I Love This Bar & Grill" in OKC Bricktown...

this place sucked,took forever to get ordered then an hour later we got our food,there was 12 of us only 5 got the right order,mine was the cowboy steak $28.00 the first time i got it it was still bleeding..by the way i ordered it medium well,so i sent it back the secound time it was still the same after 30 mins then the third time i got it back it was burned,the manager was an jerk about it and the asked me if i wanted another i said not only no but what makes u think after a fourth time it will be right,and the rest of our party was done eating so i said no and then he got mad cause i told him i didnt think i should have to pay for it ,,,,,

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Toby Keith��s "I Love This Bar & Grill" in OKC Bricktown...

[img]http://www.ilovethisbarandgrillokc.com//Main%20Gallery/June%202005/Toby38.jpg[/img]

Come on guys, this restaurant is in early stages and I know once the dust settles, it will be great. The waits are long because everyone is excited about the opening.

Check out the new website:

www.ilovethisbarandgrillokc.com/index.php

Overland Park...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Toby Keith��s "I Love This Bar & Grill" in OKC Bricktown...

We ate at the one in Vegas! What Fun!!! The food was GREAT and the gift show was very nice. I heard OKC doesn't have a gift shop but has a larger dance floor.

The Toby's in North Kansas City is suppose to open Oct 24.

Get answers to your questions about Oklahoma City