We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Coming south on Route 35. Any suggestions of decent, clean hotels near the airport?

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

There are a number of hotels within 4 miles of the airport. All budgets and class are available.

Most of them are located along Meridian Avenue south of I-40 - west of the I-40/I-35 junction.

Here's a map with the locations:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&expIds=27944,27955&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=29&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=oklahoma+city+hotels+meridian+avenue&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels+meridian+avenue&hnear=Oklahoma+City,+OK&ei=c0MuTazdI4v6sAPG0sypBw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=3&sqi=2&ved=0CAQQtgMwAg

If you need more info, let us know!

Edited: 7:14 pm, January 12, 2011
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Thanks - I should have asked. Where would you stay? There are many but which would you select?

Elkins, West...
Level Contributor
359 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

We often use the Fourpoints by Sheraton. It is the closest hotel to the airport, and they let you leave your car in their lot for free if you book there the night before you fly out. It's not a great hotel, but the convenience is unbeatable, the front desk is always friendly, the rooms are clean, and the shuttle is always very prompt. If you're going to be gone for a week or more, what you save in parking almost pays for the room.

If you're just looking for a nice place to stay in the area and aren't interested in the proximity or the shuttle, we've stayed at the the Hilton Garden Inn, the Holiday Inn, and the Hyatt Place within the last couple of years. All are good hotels.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Trust Twoprofs recommendations.

I can't recommend any of the hotels in the Meridain/Airport corridor as when I do stay in a hotel in OKC, it's usually one of the downtown hotels (Renaissance, Courtyard, Colcord, and I want to stay at the Skirvin some time, but haven't made it yet.) :)

Edited: 6:32 pm, January 13, 2011
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Thanks - this is most helpful.

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Thanks for taking the time to make suggestions. Thanks!

Edmond, OK
Level Contributor
114 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Just to let you know there is a brand new Holiday Inn and a Fairfield Inn and Suites on SW 15th that are wonderful. Both properties have a complimentary shuttle to the airport if I remember correctly. Also, just down the street from both properties is a Zio's restaurant if you like italian and Pearls Fish House if you would like cajun. They are both excellent! Have a great time and let us know if you need any more info!

Elkins, West...
Level Contributor
359 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

Wowx3, do you know if the newer hotels have park-and-fly rates? The reason we usually use the Fourpoints instead of the others is because their loding rate includes free parking for up to two weeks. If you're driving into OKC, a hotel shuttle doesn't matter much unless the hotel can accommodate the car while you're gone.

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

I will check out all these suggestions. Thanks for all the information.

10. Re: Hotels close to Will Rogers World Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 18, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Oklahoma City