We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paint your own pottery place?

julie1218
Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
paint your own pottery place?

is there a paint your own pottery place in oklahoma city? we are staying downtown at the skirvin but will have a car, so we can drive anywhere. my son and hubby will be at the big 12 tournament, so i am looking for some girly activities for me and my 5 year old daughter. she loves paint your own pottery places.

if anyone has any other recommended activities for a mom and 5 year old girl, i'd appreciate it. i figure we'll hit the zoo, a water taxi ride, and maybe bass pro. what's the best mall?

thanks!

Tulsa
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: paint your own pottery place?

Not sure if its any good or not...

Paint'n Station

7906 N May Avenue,

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

The best mall would be either Penn Square or Quail Springs. Penn Square will be a little closer to you, but Quail Springs has more things around it.

Other things to do:

*Visit the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History (in Norman - not too far away)

*Spend the day at the Omniplex, an amusement park for the mind (I think its close to the zoo)

Have fun!!

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paint your own pottery place?

You might try contacting these as well:

Paint It Yourself Pottery, 2501 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134-8039 Phone: (405) 752-9970

Gracefully Made Ceramics, 6623 NW 23rd St, Bethany, OK 73008 Phone: (405) 495-1445 www.gracefullymadeceramics.com/Home_Page.php

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paint your own pottery place?

Definitely the Omniplex. Although it is now called Science Museum Oklahoma. It is right next door to the zoo. It's filled with great interactive exhibits, and is also home to the International Gymnastics Hall of Fame (founded by Bart Conner and Nadia Comenechi).

Penn Square Mall is more upscale (Sephora, J. Jill, White House Black Market, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn Kids, etc), but Quail Springs may have more kid friendly stores.

4. Re: paint your own pottery place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 18, 2009