We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frontier City Coupons

Prague, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Frontier City Coupons

Does anyone know the best deals out there to Froniter City? The best I can come up with is the internet price offered on their website for $25.99/person.

Thanks!

oklahoma
Level Contributor
28 posts
1. Re: Frontier City Coupons

I have been there several times and I wouldn't waste my money. My passes were free! It is like a "town fair" that has overused rides and rundown attractions.

Happy, Texas
2 posts
2. Re: Frontier City Coupons

That still did not answer the question! Are there any coupons that anyone knows of?

Thanks,

Happy, Texas
2 posts
3. Re: Frontier City Coupons

I have seen an ad on the website from McDonalds for $10.00 off. But have been unable to locate the ad again. Can anyone tell me if there are still coupons in the Oklahoma City area?

Thanks,

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
133 reviews
4. Re: Frontier City Coupons

Other than specific admission offers to companies in OKC, or specials for events, since Frontier City left the Six Flags umbrella I haven't seen any discount offers available.

Edmond
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Frontier City Coupons

Try looking in the Oklahoma City phone books....in the back there are coupons for $10.00 off admission good for up to 6 people. Also Try looking on Coke or Dr. Pepper Cans...they offer the same deal. In the Metro Family magazine ( you get them at the library entrance) they have a $10.00 off coupon as well, good for up to 6 people

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
133 reviews
6. Re: Frontier City Coupons

Good information to have. I didn't realize they were putting the coupons in the back of the phone books!

Is the offer on all Coke cans? I haven't seen any with them this summer, so I assumed they had dropped that when they left Six Flags.

And the other source is sometimes hard to find, but thanks for the location.

I've had several people ask about discounts this summer, but was always able to help them with discount passes from my employer. This is another avenue for them.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
7. Re: Frontier City Coupons

This may be a little late, but all the 7-11s have coupons. Also the state tourism website usually has coupons for Oklahoma sites. Not sure if Frontier City is on there, but it's worth a look.

www.travelok.com

TX
2 posts
8. Re: Frontier City Coupons

<a href="www.oklahoma-city-life.com/frontier-city.html">Frontier City</a>

tulsa
1 post
9. Re: Frontier City Coupons

We found a great deal at travelok.com. There's a coupon for up to 6 people at $17.99 plus tax per person. Better than anything we could find. We printed an extra one to hand out to somebody else in line waiting to purchase tickets.

Jill

oklahoma
1 post
10. Re: Frontier City Coupons

go to travelOK.com 19.99