We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

Plano, TX
1 post
Save Topic
Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

Has anyone stayed in Hidden Hills Cabins OK and brought home bed bugs? Me and my boyfriend stayed in Big Bear Cabin https:/…

and brought home bed bugs. They are still tormenting us 3 months later! The owners of the cabins never returned our calls or emails. They are disgusting and do not take care of their cabins.

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

We have been here for 4 days at sunset ridge and no sign of any bugs... cabin is very nice n clean ..also have reservation for Steven springs cabin next yr for family get together... enjoying our stay..

2. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:10 am, May 07, 2014
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

Re: bed bug problem.

My name is Todd McDaniel and I am the owner of Hidden Hills Cabins. I am ver sorry your having a bed bug problem but I assure you that they did not come from the Big Bear Cabin. Our cabins are treated and inspected by professionals on a monthly basis and there has been no evidence of bed bugs. BEFORE OR SINCE YOUR STAY. If you have bed bugs you got them from somewhere else. I take this very seriously so if I had gotten any messages or emails regarding this I would have responded immediately. Again I am sorry you have bed bugs but I know you did not get them from one of our cabins. If you would like to discuss this further I can be reached at 405-614-1996 or you can email me at krsone_10@yahoo.com

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

Out cabin was fine I do have a bed bug phobia but didn't get bit on our stay

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

My wife and I just came back from a weekend at the cabin . NO BEDBUGS. Mosquitos yes. Chiggers possible. The cabins are in the freaking woods chiggers are expected.

If you want quiet, clean, comfortable retreat go to Hidden Hills. Todd and his staff do a great job.

My wife and I have stayed at various Hidden Hills cabins over the last 4 years. Todd and his team do a great job.

Edited: 7:00 pm, September 08, 2013
6. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:10 am, June 27, 2014
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

We just got back from 4 days in the Winding Brook Lodge. It was amazing and absolutely spotless. We had the best time and will definitely go back. Since we got back, I have recommended Hidden Hills to anyone who will stand still and listen.

Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

I personally know the owner of these cabins and that is ridiculous that you would even think that Megan from Plano. Maybe someone brought them into your home before your visit.

Joshua, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

We have stayed at Hidden Hills cabins for years now, our family alone, as well as combined vacations with friends. We have never ONCE had an issue, of ANY KIND with the maintenance, hygiene, or cleanliness of their cabins, EVER! They are kept spotless!!!! Those bed bugs were not, I assure you, a result of your stay at these properties. There is absolutely no way, and I find it unfair that your complaint pops up under their name. We have stayed at length in several of their cabins thru the years, and will be returning in March for Spring Break. And for the record, I do not know, or have any type of affiliation with the owners what so ever. But what I do know, is their cabins are of a five star resort standard, and look foreword to having a delightful, pampered and stress free stay every single time!

10. Re: Hidden Hills Cabins Ok. Bed Bug Problem

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:44 pm, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Broken Bow
Recent Conversations