We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan

Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
How to get from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan

Does anyone know what the best mode of transport is from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan.

To fly is it best to drive to another city in Ohio?

Thanks

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
Level Contributor
758 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan

Dayton isn't a huge airport, but it's served by most of the major airlines, so you should be able to find a flight. You will probably have to change planes, but that would likely be the case even if you flew out of a larger airport.

It is only about a four hour drive from Dayton to Kalamazoo, so when you factor in changing planes, needing to get to the airport early to get through security, etc., it will probably end up being quicker to just drive.

Livonia, MI
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan

I agree with Cincy – driving may be your best option. Kalamazoo is not a large airport and from what I can tell Northwest is the only straight through flight from Dayton. Not worth the price of the airline ticket IMO. I would drive.

3. Re: How to get from Dayton Ohio to Kalamazoo Michigan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:25 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Springfield