We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

Contemplating a weekend 'toddler birthday party' at one of these infamous resorts. Anyone have information on reduced rates coupon codes or the like? I have been searching for day.

Any assistances is GREATLY appreciated.

1. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:09 am, January 28, 2007
ontario
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

hi there, i have been researching this as well, if you go to michigan, the meijers stores and the krogers grocery stores have a coupon for 139.00 a night,,,,,,,,,good luck

Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

Sorry, I can't help, I'm having the same problem you are. I'm contemplating a weekend getaway to an indoor waterpark. If any has advice on whether Castaway Bay, Great Wolf Lodge or Kalahari is best, please respond.

I honestly wish that post hadn't been deleted, coupons should always be welcome on this site.

Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

We are going to GWL tomorrow....never been there, but they are running a special if you bring a pepsi can you get 75$ off price. Just go to their web site and go under deals. Hope this helps a little!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

I think that the Great Wolf Lodge would be better for a toddler, I think that Kalahari is good for older kids. My son was 13 years old last time we went to Great Wolf Lodge, he did not have as much fun as he did in the past, I think he out grew the place. But he loved it at Kalahari, much more there for the older kids.

michigan
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

I have to agree... I have a 13 year old and a 17 year old. They had a blast when they went to Great Wolf Lodge and looked forward to going again the following year. When we were getting ready to plan our vacation, we discovered Kalahari and thought we'd give it a try... They were amazed at all the things to do! We went for twice as long and they loved every minute of it... This year when deciding what to do, they chose Kalahari... not because of the things that they could do, but because of the things that were more geared to the younger ones at Great Wolf Lodge.... There are things like the toddler park, the story time, etc. If looking for someplace to take kids that are 8 and under, I would recommend GWL... Over 10, I'd recommend Kalahari... Hope that this helps...

Rochester NY
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

Kalahari. They are bigger and have WAY more things to do. Kalahari is my choice.

8. Re: Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, December 16, 2009