We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Kalahari

North Canton Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Kalahari

Does anyone know what hotels are near Kalahari waterpark? We've stayed at Kalahari before and loved it, but I'd like to take my children and grandchildren new year's eve, and they want a 2 night minumum at $799 per night!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Kalahari

fairfield (not great), hampton, comfort inn, comfort suites, holiday inn (holidome) are all near kalahari. check out TA's new hotel mapping page. a few of the hotel locations are not right and i'm goign to be sending TA corrections, but the ones i listed are all the closest to Kalahari. Comfort inn will prolly be expensive too (Baci nightclub there always has a big new years bash)... holidome would be fun... big pool, indoor mini-golf...

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,459 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Kalahari

It's on 250 in Sandusky (well, a few miles south) so any of those hotels will be close, there are a lot.

FYI there are 2 other indoor waterparks in Sandusky (Castaway Bay and Great Wolf Lodge) and a couple near Columbus now, they may not have such a high rate for New Year's.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Kalahari

the great wolf lodge at kings island in the cinci area might be open around then as well...

North Canton Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Kalahari

Thank you SO much, you guys, for taking the time to reply to my post! You were an IMMENSE help!! I appreciate the suggestion of the Baci Club, as that would be "bonus" for the older crowd. Thank you as well for pointing out the mapping section which I wasn't aware of! I sincerely appreciate your help!

5. Re: Hotels near Kalahari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, August 27, 2009