I planned to go to cedar point and in August for a few days to enjoy the no.1 roller coasters in the state. I've booked a flight from Orlando to the Toledo, arriving at the TOL airport at 4:55 p.m. on 1 Aug. We don't have a car so we searched for the public transportation in the airport but no information is related to public bus or shuttles to Sandusky, or even from TOL airport to the downtown of Toledo. So I would like to ask a few questions:
1. Is there any low cost transport (buses, shuttles) that serves in the TOL airport to Toledo city or Sandusky? If not, what are the choices and how much do they cost?
2. Other than greyhound, is there any kind of shuttles or buses to go from Toledo to Sandusky?
3. I found that the TARTA transit, no. 7, is a route nearest to the airport (from Industrial Park) to the downtown of Toledo. However, how can we go from the airport to the industrial park?
4. I'll stay in a hotel in Sandusky for three days, would hotels in that area provide shuttle services to cedar park? If not, is there any buses or shuttles? And also where are the stops?
5. I'll leave from Sandusky to Cleveland on 4 August, is there any public transportation to Cleveland at a low cost? If we take the greyhound bus, is it easy to go to the greyhound bus station in the Sandusky?
Sorry for so many questions because I was so worried. Thanks for reading all these. :)