We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

Warrington
Level Contributor
88 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

I am travelling to ceder point park from canada and wondered if there was anyway of getting discount tickets? are they cheaper to buy online before we go?

WV
Level Contributor
566 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

I bought discount tickets in Sandusky at the local grocery store - Krogers. You could check with your hotel to see if this is still available.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,998 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

I don't think the online ones are any cheaper.

if you are going for 3 or more days the season pass is a great deal, $99.

KY
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

My family and I are also planning a trip to Cedar Point this July. I had CP mail me a Get away guide. In it had info about the park, shows, beach and resorts and Coupons. The coupons were for resorts, games at CP, food places and admission tickets to get in. They had a one day pass for $32.95. They also have starlight tickets buy one get one free. Also they had some other deals. You might want to check it to so you can save some money too.

4. Re: Can i get discount tickets for ceder point?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 15, 2009