We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GWL...is two days enough??

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
GWL...is two days enough??

Taking the family for 2 days....3 month boy and 2 year old girl...and thinking is 2 days enough to cover all the attractions, inside the water park and on the point??

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
272 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GWL...is two days enough??

It could be, it will probably depend on how early your 2 yr old will tucker out, and if your infant becomes fussy. If you have an extra person to take turns with the kids then it should be do-able. Soak city really is not that huge so I would definitely spend the bulk of your time at Cedar Point. I have only been to soak city once, and I spent a couple hours there with my then 7yr old son while my husband rode coasters he couldnt ride yet and I felt fulfilled with just that amount of time there (you can access both on both days with ride and slide tickets at any time). However, I have a pool at home so when on vacation a water park is not really on my priority list.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
472 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GWL...is two days enough??

Hi, I have grandchildren the age of your children. We have season passes for CP and have stay over at Great Wolf Lodge. I think with children your ages you might need another day. One day for each of these would be good. This gives you more relaxation and nap time. But that's my opinion. If you need help with our area please ask. We have lots to do. A good site to go to is www.shoresandislands.com

3. Re: GWL...is two days enough??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 08, 2014