We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days do I need at Cedar Point with Fast Lane?

Knoxville, Tennessee
4 posts
Save Topic
How many days do I need at Cedar Point with Fast Lane?

I am going to Cedar Point next month for the first time. We are trying to plan our trip and I haven't read any concrete information on how many days I will need at the park. I am not interested in the water park, as we have a good one here in our own back yard. I am interested in the roller coasters/thrill rides. I am going to purchase the Fast Lane pass. Can someone with knowledge please help me in telling me how long it will take me to see the park and ride the top rides with the Fast Lane? Thank you in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
765 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: How many days do I need at Cedar Point with Fast Lane?

This is a great thread. We are planning our first trip August 19th. Many of my questions have been answered already! Thank you.

If anyone would like to add whether it is best to stay on CP property or another hotel, i would appreciate your insights.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,878 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: How many days do I need at Cedar Point with Fast Lane?

Kelly, you may want to make another thread for that question to be seen by everyone but I'll give you my input...

I like staying on site for early entry to the park and for the ability to take a break during the day and head back to the room so easily. Whenever we do a multiple day trip, we stay onsite. The biggest downside is the cost of the rooms.

23. Re: How many days do I need at Cedar Point with Fast Lane?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sandusky