We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,602 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

We would like to rent a cabin or cottage on CP property on our upcoming visit. The website has a place to type in a promo code. Does anyone know what the promo code is? I sure would like to save some money as the cabins are pretty expensive.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

Previous visitors, season pass holders, and club members are often given promo codes. However they always seem to have restrictions such as week day only, and you must use this promo code in the next 48 hours. (At least that is what it seemed like for the codes I received in the past.)

It may be difficult to obtain a promo code for your stay. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
523 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

I get a coupon flier from Cedar Point every year. It has some discounts on it. You would need to sign up for the Fun Get Away Guide. cedarpoint.com/funtimes you would then need to sign up for the newsletter. As Mike said, the discounts are usually for off season or weekdays. I hope someone comes up with a promo code also. If you don't want to do that you can also e-mail them at cpinfo@cedarpoint.com You can also e-mail me at jayme@ghostlymanor.com I live and have business in Sandusky.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
8,294 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,602 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

Thanks for the info. We used to come to Cedar Point just about every year but haven't been there for a few years. I thought we always got the Getaway Guide in the mail each year but I haven't received it for a couple of years. I will e-mail them to see about getting one. When you are traveling with six, any savings helps!

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
8,294 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
523 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

I know you are just coming in and then leaving but you can also pick up a book on your way in from our Welcome Center. It's right on Route 250 just pasted Meijers. They will also mail you a booklet with discounts and activities. The website is: http://www.shoresandislands.com/

5. Re: Promo code for lodging at Cedar Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 27, 2013