We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Point Fast Pass

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Topic
Cedar Point Fast Pass

I would like to know opinions of actual people that have bought and used the fast pass only please. Did it save you a lot of time and what wad the longest you had to wait using it. Greatly appreciate the help!

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,304 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

I don't think Fast Pass was avaialble at Cedar Point last year. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We have used a similar system at Six Flags and it did save a lot of time when the park was fairly crowded. We've used them at Disney, but its not the same thing as its available to everyone there.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
764 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

Its available this year and the park is open. While I appreciate your reply, I am looking only for people that have used it. No offense. Thanks so much!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

This is the first year Cedar Point has used Fast Lane and the park opens for the season on May 12, so no one will be able to say how it was. It really depends on when you are visiting on if you should buy it. We are debuting our crowd expectation calendar later this week at www.thepointol.com which should help you determine if you need to buy it.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
764 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,304 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

No offense taken. I'm just telling you that no one can tell you at this point about it because no one has used it.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
904 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

I have not used the fast pass, are you sure I'm not the person you are looking for?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,628 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

iheartcle... lmao

CP offered the Fast Pass option several years ago. Fast Pass option was free, you got a hand stamp that gave you a ride time for later in the day, no waiting. They did away with it after a year or two, because it caused a giant clusterf.

Fast Lane will be $30-$50 per person, depending on how many are in each party, and is an extra $5 per person on Saturdays. Fast Lane is BRAND NEW to Cedar Point this year (though I think maybe it was an option at Kings Island last year?).

mws813, sorry, no one can help you right at this moment since the park is not yet open (first day is May 12). Perhaps after this weekend, someone with firsthand experience can help you out.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
764 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

My bad. I thought Cedar Point was open as Kings Island in Cincinnati is and is owned by the same company. Yea it would be appreciated if someone can let me know after they go. Thanks Thepointol for letting me know it was closed...

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Point
Cedar Point
764 Reviews
Sandusky, OH
Kings Island
Kings Island
2,443 Reviews
Mason, OH
Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,628 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

KI isn't open to the public yet either. If you saw rides running and a full parking lot recently, it was likely due to a private function day. P&G usually rents the park out a day or two for their employees, and I know other companies do the same.

Edited: 11:04 am, May 07, 2012
Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

Kings island is open weekends. I just went there Saturday with my pass. Just fyi

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,628 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cedar Point Fast Pass

Huh. Wonder why the website doesn't show it as an open date? Maybe because the date is already past?