We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timer .... a few questions

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First timer .... a few questions

Hi! My family, myself, husband, and 2 kids, 13 and 6 are coming the week after Father's Day from St. Louis. I didn't realize that it was cooler up here than in STL. Is it going to be warm enough to do the water park? Which one is better, Soak City or Kalahari? How many days should I allow for Cedar Point? I was thinking 2 days so we could ride our favorite rides again, with a visit to a water park on a day in between the two. Also, I didn't realize the ferry ride to the island was so expensive. If there a lot to do over there to make it worth while? Finally, I'm this close to booking a room at the Econolodge right by Cedar Point. It gets pretty good reviews. Has anyone stayed there? Any other advice? We are leaving STL on Sunday and plan on driving back home on Friday. I was thinking of driving throught the Safari also while we are there. Anyone been through it? Thanks a bunch.

1. Re: First timer .... a few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, December 07, 2010