We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Point VIP Trip Report

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WV
Level Contributor
436 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cedar Point VIP Trip Report

Did the VIP tour on Sunday May 23rd. Met the guide at 10:00 a.m. at the Speed Zone gift shop. Went directly to Millenium Force as the Top Thrill Dragster was down. They take you up the exit and then you load into a train without waiting. You choose whichever seat you want on all the rides. It was great! Our guide was very nice and helpful. Here is the ride count as best I can remember:

MF- 10 to 12 times (We liked it the best)

Top Thrill Dragster- 3 times (It was down most of the day)

Maverick- 4

Power Tower- 4

Skyhawk-1

Gemini-1

Magnum-1

Raptor-2

Iron Dragon-1

Wildcat-2

Mantis-1

Cedar Creek Mine Ride-1

It was nice to just hop off a ride; go to another ride; and hop on without waiting at all! The tour started at 10 a.m. and ended at 7:00 p.m. We did take a mandatory 1 hour break during the day. You get two "free" on ride photos, unlimited fountain drinks, and two 5 oz. bags of chips. Of course front of the line access is what you are paying for. I can't stand waiting in lines at the park so to me it was worth it. I highly recommend it.

1. Re: Cedar Point VIP Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, November 21, 2010