We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Least Crowded Days of the Week?

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Least Crowded Days of the Week?

I'm planning 2 days in CP this summer. I've been told Friday is the least crowded ride park day since people are arriving or leaving throughout the day. I find that hard to believe. I'm flexible. What 2 days (water park and ride park) are the best for lower ride lines?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Least Crowded Days of the Week?

nah, fridays are still busy. if your'e coming during the peak weeks (end of June through mid august), then everyday is going to be busy. but tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays will be slightly less busy.

Las Vegas, NV
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Least Crowded Days of the Week?

Irish Lake is correct. Go on Tuesday-Thursday and avoid the weekend at all cost. Last year I arrived on a Tuesday afternoon and check ed out of the CP Cottages on Saturday morning. Wednesday and Thursday crowds were not that bad. Friday it was busy and Saturday When I left the Cottages on the point around 11AM the parking lot was nearly full, long lines everywhere and traffic was heavy coming in for about 4 miles. I was happy I was leaving and felt bad for those who just then were arriving.

3. Re: Least Crowded Days of the Week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, September 03, 2009