We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakers Hotel Question

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Breakers Hotel Question

Breakers Tower or Breakers East? Looking at exact same suites, but 2 different location options in hotel. Anyone have any insight?

5 replies to this topic
US
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakers Hotel Question

East will overlook the pool and could be noisier. It's also only a few stories tall so odds are for a higher floor and better view if you're in the tower. Then again, you know you won't be stuck relying on the elevator or walking up lots of stairs.

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakers Hotel Question

Thank you! I am also wondering if there is any way to find out square footage of rooms. I asked hotel and they didn't know (?). Trying to figure out if we get more elbow room with a Horizon Suite or connecting Lakeview 2 Queen/Sleeper chair rooms. 2 adults and 4 kids.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
508 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakers Hotel Question

The more you pay the larger you get. :) They have the layout online, but not the square footage.

US
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakers Hotel Question

They won't guarantee a connection so I don't think I'd choose that if you are counting on the connection.

Dublin, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakers Hotel Question

We stayed in a 2queen & chair room. Just know that chair is narrow and short...not uncomfortable. My 15 year old son slept on it, thankfully he is not big- 5'5 &125lbs but anyone bigger forget it. Also he sleeps in one spot, if they move in their sleep forget it. That room would be small for 6 people. It was fine for one night for the 4 of us (2 boys 13 &15) but we were literally in the room to sleep for 8 hours and that was it.

Reply to: Breakers Hotel Question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sandusky