We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ST Hazards is a major dump

neastguy
12 posts
Save Topic
ST Hazards is a major dump

dont waste your time unless you like living in filth.... to say this is a bad resort is putting it nicely..... do not waste your money... if you have any ?'s email me.... I'll gladly tell you of my experience

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ST Hazards is a major dump

Ok, tell me more about your expierence in St. Hazards. I am staying in the new condo's for 2 days this weekend and now i am concerned......do you have any information on the new condo's?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ST Hazards is a major dump

Kay, it seems most of the people who post abotu St. Hazards never come back. If the condos are new, i think you'll be ok. seems most of the terrible reviews come from peopel staying in the cottages or villas....

neastguy
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ST Hazards is a major dump

well all I can say is we went several years ago and they gave us the top of the line "so called condo" ....lol... it was nasty, dirty and disgusting... there was a used condom sitting on top of the stove when we walked in, they tried to blame us that we planted it there just because we decided that we did not want to stay there after seeing the condition of the "condo"... it was dark and dirty and smelly and we were lucky to get off the island before the last ferry... of course the manager was a jerk and would not refund any of our money.... not only was the condo dirty, but just the whole area surrounding the "condo" was a mess... debri laying around, trash, garbage bags... if your under the age of 21 and just want a place to crash and dont care, then this is the place for you... if your used to staying in even a motel 6 quality place... then think again.... keep in mind this is just our experience... buy you couldnt pay me enough to stay there.... from what I remember they have a lot of cheap labor helping the out there, it was like foreign exchange central.... something is just not right about that place, I'm suprised its not shutdown..... stay at put in bay... if you do decide to go.... let me know what happens... I'm very curious to see if they cleaned up their act or not... I just wish I took a camera the time we went.... ST. Hazards is a fitting name for that dump....

neastguy
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ST Hazards is a major dump

ok just checked out the new condos, that not where we stayed, we must of had a villa which was about a 100 yards to the right of the condos.... at any rate, I wouldnt give those guys my money.... go somewhere else on put in bay.....

5. Re: ST Hazards is a major dump

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay