We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costs??

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Costs??

I've never been to PIB, but I'd like to go sometime this spring or summer. I was wondering if bars charged cover, costs of drinks, and if they have drink specials and stuff. I know alot of resort type towns rip you off with cover and drink prices. I'm trying to plan how much money it's gonna cost me to go down there for the weekend. Also, what hotel do you recommend? I've heard the Commodore is pretty cool. I'm into the party type atmosphere. Thanks.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costs??

just as bad there as any other resort town. cover charge average if there's a band playing is about $5. maybe $10 if Pat Daily is playing the beer barrel.

beers about $4... liquor and mixed drinks more. it's so worth it though. if you're into the partying, bring $200 for alcohol...esp if you run into any ladies you want to buy for (had my bachelorette party there...i didn't buy a drink for myself the whole night)

Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay