We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party Cost

Columbus, Ohio...
1 post
Save Topic
Bachelor Party Cost

Looking to plan a bachelor party in late August in PIB.

We should have anywhere from 10-20 guys going.

Anybody know around what the cost per person would be? We plan on bringing some drinks, but I'm sure we'll go out both nights, and possibly play a round of golf.

Basically just how much a hotel room will cost, and how much spending cash each guy would need.

Thanks.

11. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:13 pm, April 18, 2012
Edited: 5:13 pm, April 18, 2012
Port Clinton, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

I hope your planning is coming along. Just a friendly word of advice: get your lodging reservations made as early as possible as all the lodging facilities book up early for the summer. That's not to say that you won't be able to find something, but it might not be your first preference, or you might have to grab something on the mainland instead. Happy planning!

Cincinnati, Ohio...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

According to the paperwork when we checked in, the quiet time is 11pm. Not 1am.

Troy, MI
Destination Expert
for Put in Bay
Level Contributor
286 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

Just got back from a great weekend at PIB and have to say that it was probably one of the best trips we ever had! We usually go up for the Spring Fling and Fall Ball parties and many times it is a little chilly but this weekend was AWESOME! We already had reservations at the Bay Lodging Resort, so no worries about rooms, had a great night over at the PIB Resort hot tub (yes, as advertised, it is HUGE!), and all the free food and drinks out at the Island Club on Saturday just added.

There were a lot of bachelorette parties and bachelor parties taking advantage of the free party, so you might think about planning your bachelor party for the Fall Ball which is sometime like September or October to save a few bucks on partying. Can't wait til they post the pics!

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
10 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

We typically throw up a tent with air mattresses at the campground. Cheap and quiet when you come stumbling back at 3am. All other places will have people as drunk as you slamming doors till 6am. Figure that you are going there to party, not to hang out and enjoy the hotel amenities.

I would plan on $200-$250 day for drinking and food.

Troy, MI
Destination Expert
for Put in Bay
Level Contributor
286 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

Yeah, but not everybody goes there to get drunk. There are some of us who actually enjoy NOT getting drunk and seeing the Monument, the museums, the watersports, the bands, the putt-putt, the winery tour, the boat over to Middle Bass for a diversion, etc. and don't want to sleep on the ground. We did try the campground one summer, and it sucked so bad... absolutely NO airflow through the woods where it is located and we literally broiled in our tent during the day. I am not on welfare, so can afford air conditioning.

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
10 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

I was simply giving options. I have read far too many reviews of people complaining about the noise at the hotels, especially those people who are not there to party. We have never been concerned about airflow or AC during the day as I am not hanging out in a room or tent. I am in the water somewhere.

I too have stayed in various hotels, Island Club and the campground. All have their +'s and -'s. Find what best fits what you are looking to get out of the weekend and go with it.

Troy, MI
Destination Expert
for Put in Bay
Level Contributor
286 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

Personally, I love the Island Club because you can hang out in an almost full size house, grill out on your deck, multiple bedrooms (comes in handy when it is a bunch of guys), can party with bachelorette parties at other houses if you want, great pool there where you can take in your own drinks, and if you have the kids with you they can play around the house and you can even bring your fave video game to hook to the TV to keep them entertained in the evening after a long day on the island! Oh, and they always have those Island Club Taxis driving through so you have transportation constantly if you don't rent a golf cart. Options are good!

19. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, June 09, 2012
20. Re: Bachelor Party Cost

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 am, June 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay