We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast - location?

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast - location?

Hello! We haven't been to PIB but are planning a weekend trip. We were looking at a couple of B&Bs, but we weren't sure if there is a certain area we need to be in. The Vineyard sounded nice, but is it too far off the beaten path, or is it small enough that isn't an issue? The Getaway Inn seemed nice too. Has anyone stayed at any of these places?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
738 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and Breakfast - location?

I have never stayed at any of the Bed & Breakfasts - but the island is small enough that nothing is too far out of the way. You can always rent a golf cart or bikes to tour the island and get anywhere you want, or a cab is $3 pp (at least last summer).

A BB may be a little more relaxed and quiet - and get you away from any rowdy crowds partying downtown and late into the night at some of the hotels.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and Breakfast - location?

PIB is a lot of fun. You can rent a golf cart.

I also really enjoy Kelleys Island... which is near

Put in Bay.

Indiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and Breakfast - location?

I would reccomend renting a golf cart. http://www.putinbayrentals.com rents golf carts overnight and you can explore the island on your time frame. That was you can pretty much stay wherever you want.

4. Re: Bed and Breakfast - location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay