We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Clinton Motel on lake

Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Port Clinton Motel on lake

Can anybody suggest a motel that is on the water?? I dont need anything fancy.....just a place I can look out the window and see the lake. Thanks for your help.

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

Check out the Plantation Motel. Looks pretty peaceful in the pictures.

ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

http://www.commodoreperry.com/ ... jumping night club here.. Across the street from the Lake but you have a view.

http://www.ourguestinn.com/ ... 200 yds away from the lake. My friends loved it.

super8.com/Super8/… across the street from the lake..

super8.com/Super8/… ... right next to the Super 8

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=port+clinton+hotels&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

A B E AND H

ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

You cant see the lake from the Plantation rooms.

Maumee Bay State Park 15 min east of Toledo is right on the Lake. Beautiful place. [lots of money]

Saw Mill Creek in Huron, not a lake view but close to the lake. [ also $$$ ]

Mentioned in this post
Maumee Bay State Park
Maumee Bay State Park
248 Reviews
Oregon, OH
ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

+clinton+hotels&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

you will need to copy and paste this onto the google maps link in the 1st reply

ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

OH NUTS just google Marblehead Ohio Hotels

and look at A B E and H

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
Ohio
United States
ohio
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

www.portclintonresort.com/accommodations.html

This is RIGHT on the Beach in Port Clinton Ohio..Next year it will be CONDOS... You can buy a room for $59.000.. a Hotel ROOM for $59.000. Who knows it might be a good investment

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

Thanks for your suggestions. Will check them all out and I am sure will find one to stay at. Thanks again for all of your help.

port clinton ohio
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

Hello there! I am in management at the PortSide Inn (formerly Country Hearth Inn) at 1811 E. Perry St. in Port Clinton and would love to have you stay here with us! We DO have rooms with a bona fide lakeview! Our property is on the lake. We have an outdoor pool and benches to sit and watch the sunset (or sunrise!) We recently started serving breakfast and lunch at the BEST prices in town!! This hotel has changed hands and is now owned by locals. Most of our rooms now have new pillowtop beds and all have beautiful Egyptian cotton towels. We're right off the main strip and near some of the best eateries around! Only about a mile from the Jet Express also! Give us a call! 419-732-7700. Hope to hear from you!! Wendy

Mentioned in this post
The Jet Express
The Jet Express
216 Reviews
Port Clinton, OH
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

I saw your place, but was disappointed that there are no pictures of it. Do you have any pictures?? Will be there next weekend. Do you have any openings?? Thanks for your help.

Northeast, OH
Level Contributor
12 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Port Clinton Motel on lake

Wanted to put my vote in for Our Guest! It is across the street but they are friendly and it is clean and economical. Have fun!