We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Victorian Lady B&B Norwalk Ohio

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
2 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
The Victorian Lady B&B Norwalk Ohio

Date of stay: Thanksgiving, 2006

TripAdvisor is not yet showing this property on their list. They have only been open for business for a little over a year. You can reach them via the web at:

http://www.thevictorianladybb.com/

My wife and I stayed here while visiting family in the area over Thanksgiving.

The rates vary but are around $130 per night. The house is magnificent . The couple that owns it has obviously spent a massive amount of time and money on it. It is completely Victorian and very comfortable. There is one room downstairs (Royal Suite)

and the rest are all up. Each room is decorated in a differing motif and all have their own bath except one which is used as an "annex" room for someone staying with a party.

When we were there the Christmas decorations were going up. They were amazing with a full sized tree in every room. If you didn't leave there in a Christmas spirit, you have a serious Grinch problem.

The breakfasts are tasty and well-prepared. They are presented in a cozy victorian dinning room with china and crystal. Way too nice for my morning grub!

The location is on W Main Street in Norwalk which is filled with many similar homes from the same period. So, the three bloock stroll East into town is really neat.

Three blocks East on Main is "downtown" Norwalk. We recommend stopping in the Dinky Bar for a cocktail and have a bite at Barry's. There are other bars and restaurants in the neighborhood.

All-in-all, we have to give The Vicotrian Lady a BIG thumbs up expecially when considering some of the other alternatives in Norwalk (Amerihost, ugh!).

Ross and Shonna Harris

Memphis, TN

Mentioned in this post
Memphis
Memphis
Tennessee
Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Victorian Lady B&B Norwalk Ohio

In October we'll be attending a wedding in the garden behind The Victorian Lady B&B in Norwalk. Are there any TA folks who have been to a celebration of any kind there?

Get answers to your questions about Norwalk